At Stutes & Lavergne, we provide each client personal service, straight answers and proven results, built on high-quality legal and litigation representation. Founded in 2005 by several experienced Louisiana trial lawyers, our firm has quickly become the standard in Southwest Louisiana in litigation of serious legal matters.
We offer innovative solutions and personalized service in all areas of practice, from personal injury to business law to estate planning. We provide each case the same level of high accessibility and responsiveness, as well as diligent case preparation and hard work that is proven to get results.
Lake Charles Accident Injury Attorney
From our significant legal experience, we serve clients in a comprehensive range of professional legal services, including:
- Personal injury litigation for injury and wrongful death claims involving motor vehicle accidents; defective product claims; and other serious accidents caused by another's negligence.
- Claims for workplace and offshore accident injury against negligent third parties, as well as workers' compensation claims from employers.
- Business law services, including entity formation, business planning, contracts, commercial transactions, and state and local tax law services.
- Estate planning, including the drafting of wills, trusts and powers of attorney. Our Lafayette estate planning attorneys work closely with each client to accomplish his or her specific and individual goals.
- All family law matters, including divorce, custody, visitation and high-asset property division.
- Commercial and residential real estate matters
Our clients trust our abilities and caring approach, returning to us for subsequent legal concerns through the years.
To arrange an initial consultation to discuss your case and the solutions that we can offer, please contact our Louisiana law firm today at 337-377-0629 or toll free at 800-642-4291.